Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Twitter Clipper - Wednesday (7/23/14)

In an effort to deliver fun, informative, and more frequent posts, I've decided to birth a new idea onto Android Aaron today...drum roll...now introducing Twitter Clipper!

Now I know that doesn't rhyme or alliterate, but it's the catchiest name I could come up with for this while I was waiting for my Crucible match to populate on Destiny...so we're going to roll with it. Oh, and "it" is going to be regular screencaps from my personal twitter feed (@muddobber107) that thought were interesting or cool. You know, the sort of tweets that make you stop scrolling through all the daily quotes, news headlines, "what I'm eating for lunch today" updates, etc. Standard convention would dictate I re-tweet these, but I thought it would be cool to showcase some things here. Let me know if you like it!
  










No comments:

Post a Comment